Exodus 4:11

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Baby's First Christmas

Santa thought I was a good girl

Santa visited mommy a little early this year when Cayla took her first crawling steps on Christmas eve. It is so sweet to see her growing and changing. She has developed quite a little personality. Very much a girl who knows what she wants and if she doesn't get it, will be more than happy to scream till she does.

John did not take Cayla for the pre Christmas weekend. He only had Zane. Then he balked at bringing him back so I was glad that he didn't have the baby too. He only saw her briefly. It was not a good day for mom. But Zane came back okay so I guess that it all turned out well.

Cayla loved opening presents. She really only wanted to eat the paper though. One day she had told Zane and I that she wanted "a dah" which we took to mean a doll. She got three. When Zane opened one of them, she clapped her hands. Very cute. She smiles all the time and is pretty easy going. She eats a lot. I think that more teeth are coming in. Boy I can't believe how much she is growing. Nearly nine months old!! Wow.

I am going to try to post a picture from Christmas morning. Melissa has been doing all the photo posting so I am hoping for the best.

Happy New Year to All!! May 2007 be the best year ever for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home