Exodus 4:11

Sunday, December 10, 2006

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Wish Granted

Cayla is 8 months old and I can already tell she is going to be my active child. She is also quite the little "the world revolves around ME" child. But she must be pretty good because Santa visited her early.

She turned 8 months on this past Monday and then on Tuesday her first tooth magically appeared. Well after weeks of fussy chewing everything time, the tooth magically appeared. Then on Friday the second one popped up. It is a good thing she asked Santa for those teeth. Now I don't have to worry about shopping for her.

The teeth are so cute. Barely poking up from those bottom gums. Of course I can't get a photo of them. She covers them with her tongue every time I try to get a good look. I will just have to catch her unaware.

She is finally sitting up good. She still lists to the side a little, but is pretty straight most of the time. Her new trick is to get up on her hands and knees and then straighten her legs out so she is standing with her hands down, like she is playing bridge. Too funny. She gets frustrated because she can move her legs, but hasn't figured out how to get her hands out of the way. She sort of lurches forward.

Christmas is just around the corner and I bet she loves it. She already knows how to rip paper!! Then she eats it! All those tasty treats on the floor will dazzle her I bet.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Madame Angela Baggett said…

    how funny! I didn't know anyone ever got the two front teeth wish! I wish you had shown me her teeth ;) that is so cute. I remember being so excited (and scared too) when Ivan got his teeth (scared because I was still nursing- but he was a good boy too, no biting ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home