Exodus 4:11

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sorry for not posting

Cayla at 6 months

Melissa came over and took pictures on the 4th. Sorry they are not posted yet, she has been busy. But I hope to see them here soon. We are going to a baby costume party today. I will try to post pictures as soon as I get home. Try being the operative word. It will depend on how everyone is doing after partying.

Cayla had her 6 mo. checkup on the 9th. It was fine. She did much better with the shots this time. She does have a spot on her right eyebrow that we are going to watch. It is a bony spot. I am trying hard not to be concerned about it.

She weighs 14.6 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. She is in the 40th percentile for height, 25th for weight and less than three for her head. Her head is still small--only 39.8 cm around. But her dad has a very small head too, so I guess that is genetic.

She is not crawling or sitting up yet, but is very talkative. Says dada alot. I am trying to convince her to say mama, but no luck.

Well, Zane is trying to kill her--at least it sounds like it. So I best go. Watch for pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home