Exodus 4:11

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

9 month stats

A little late but still good

I am a little behind in getting Cayla's 9 month update posted. Sorry about that. Zane had the flu and then Cayla has had double ear infections, so I haven't had much time to blog.

Cayla's top two teeth should make their appearanc soon. I know she will be glad of it. She is chewing everything in site and crawling everywhere. If there is the slightest, teeny tiniest spec of paper on the floor she can spot it and practically run to it. I can vacuum 3 times and she still finds something good to eat, at least she thinks so. She pulled up to a standing position the other day. So cute. Then she got scared and started crying, just not sure where to go from there.

She weighs 15 lbs 13 oz. Still a light weight comparitively. She has not yet doubled her birth weight, but the doctor is not concerned. She is 26 in. long which seems long, but is only 6 inches in 9 months. The big change is in her head circumference. It is 41 centimeters. Before the surgery it was like 32. I am well pleased with that.

Sissa didn't get a 9 month pic so to say, but did get some cute shots with Cayla and Sissa's sister Sybil. I will see if she can post one for us.

Hope this finds everyone well. Stay warm if you can. I am ready for winter to be over and it just barely started.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    WOW! Cayla is growing up so much. She is simply adorable! I don't know if you remember me, but you know my husband Nathaniel and we were in childbirth classes together! Our Levi is nine months now too, and he is growing like a weed!

    Glad to see Cayla is doing so great and she is absolutely adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home