Exodus 4:11

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow has it really been that long

Okay I have been way remiss in posting here. I will try to catch up a little. Cayla is doing great, looks and acts just like any other two year old. Two weeks before her second birthday she started throwing full fledged temper tantrums just as a two year old should. Not to brag but people tell me all the time that she has beautiful eyes. This past weekend I said thank you, she had skull surgery at 5 1/2 months...her eyes are so special to me because of that. I can remember Melissa and I holding her up to the mirror and seeing her "harliquen" eyes...one smaller and less round than the other. That and her uncrooked nose say so much about why she had the surgery.

Cayla is brave to a fault...a real daredevil. We were at academy not too long ago and Zane said mom Cayla is on top of the ladder...the ladder being a 10 ft tall thing that she was really at the top of. Talk about scary. Tonight she fell between the handle of our shopping cart and the cart...wouldn't stay buckled for nothing. I just keep waiting for the day she gets a concussion and when they do the cat scan seeing all those funny cracks....oh boy.

She is a SHOE fanatic. She takes hers off and wears everyone elses. One day she lost one of her shoes at daycare and I told her the next morning that she was just going to have to go barefoot...she cried..shoe, shoe, shoe...SHOE, found tennis shoes and proceeded to put them on without socks. The next time she lost her shoe I made her go barefoot and called her shoeless joe. She currently has on one red flip flop and one purple flip flop..mine not hers. At least she can put her shoes on by herself most of the time.

She has an above average vocabulary. Says a lot of words and is making sentences. Yesterday Zane stepped on her toe and she said to me...Zane (nane) blubleaua which meant zane stepped on my toe. Tonight he pushed her and she came crying to me, I said did Zane push you and she said Nane push me..no no nane. But when she falls at daycare she cries for NANE...like he will rescue her. Don't know how she will take it when he goes to school in the fall.

Okay better run...gotta give her a breathing treatment--yep she has the beginning stages of asthma so we do breathing treatments twice a day.

Shoeless Joe now has on a pair of high heeled blue flip flops but on the wrong feet...boy am I in for it when she gets older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home