Exodus 4:11

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Post Op Update

The most beautiful baby ever

I took Cayla to Lubbock on Monday for her post op appt. We were there for five minutes!! I love that we never wait at the office, but hate that I have to drive 6 hours (3 there and 3 back)for that 5 minutes.

The neurosurgeon came in and said his hands were freezing so he didn't want to touch her. Then he said wow, "I can't believe how great she looks." I said, "wait a minute you told me she would look like this." He said no swelling and she looks perfect, then he dictated his letter to our pediatrician and said she is the most beautiful baby he has ever seen. I have to agree. She is perfect. It is amazing to see the difference already. Even people who have only seen her at church or the store or something can't believe the difference.

Cayla started back to daycare and is doing great. She is getting back to a routine, so she is sleeping better at night. I am so glad. Twice now she has gotten up once in the middle of the night and then slept until 6 or 6:30. It is great!!

Thank you for all the prayers. She really is a miracle baby because of God's abiding love. He really takes care of His angels on earth.

I will post more later, but right now the "angel" is crying for mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home